Accredited - A3ES Decision
Date of the Board Decision
Confered Degree | Duration | ECTS
Bachelor |6 Semesters |180 ECTS
National access competition/tender:
Having completed the 12th grade;
A grade higher than 95 points (range 0-200), in the following group of entrance exams:
07 Physics and Chemistry and 16 Mathematics
In accordance with Decree 401/2007, of April 5.
Special competition/tender for those over the age of 23:
On completing 23 years of age by the 31st of December of the preceding year
Those not entitled access to higher education (if they have undertaken and been approved in the entrance test for the college they want to enter, they are entitled to the referred access).
Special competition/tender for higher education graduates and Diplomas in Specialized Technology:
(In accordance with Decree-Law No. 393-B/99, of 2 October;
In accordance with Ordinance No. 854-A/99, of 4 October;
In accordance with Decree-Law No. 88/2006, of May 23).
Have completed a total of 180 ECTS
Knowledge, abilities and skills to be acquired
1. General training in basic areas of Engineering and capacity for systemic vision on the area of ¿¿training of the course.
2. In-depth knowledge of Aerospace Engineering Sciences that allows an integrated view of the principles, protagonists and technologies of the area.
3. risk issues, nature and methodologies for their assessment, and the most emblematic civil protection accident history.
4. Specialized knowledge for the practice of different acts of Aerospace Engineering, namely, carrying out experiments, studies, projects, plans, manufacture of prototypes, audits and expertise.
5. Leadership and management skills.
6. Ability to self-learn, communicate and apply the acquired knowledge, to assess situations, to make decisions on problems within the scope of the training area and the respective foundation under the relevant scientific, social and ethical aspects.
- National and foreign aerospace industry;
- Aeronautical operators (TAP, SATA, etc.);
- Aircraft maintenance companies;
- Design and manufacturing companies in the areas of mechanical and electronic engineering;
- Public bodies (INAC, GPIAA, etc.);
- Service providers (eg ANA);
- Liberal profession.
Engenharia e técnicas afins | Construção e reparação de veículos a motor